Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Friend Bob LeSieur Called

Bob LeSieur is my principal reason for being insane and unable to hold a job.

As a junior high school and high school student, Bob demonstrated that you could be insane and also be popular with girls.

I was interested in both.

Bob's secret formula of insanity and Bobness only worked for him, alas. I received no nookie beneficiments from blatantly imitating the brand name product. That I weighed about 61 pounds as a high school senior might have had something to do with it.

But still, Bob's seemed a model worth adopting as a business plan.

It has taken me 25 years to finally implement the Bob LeSieur business-chick plan. And I am pleased to report it is working.

Being insane. Being popular with girls. It's an unbeatable combination.

I learned it all from Bob LeSieur of North Easton, Massachusetts.

No comments: