Sunday, January 11, 2009

All Good Christians "hate the faggots"

It's well known that most good Christians celebrate when their young boys tell total strangers that they hate Barack Obama as much as they hate "the faggots":

"My kids had the following conversation at the store yesterday, very loudly, and within ear shot of several other customers:

John (4 years old): Barack Obama, and the devil, and the government are worser than anything else in the world.

Isaac (5 years old): Mom, John actually told me that he thinks Barack Obama is worse than the faggots.

Ah, precious moments!

By the way, don't bother writing me angry comments about teaching my children to hate homosexuals. The public school system sure doesn't seem to think kids their age are too young for this kind of subject matter when they have them reading books like this one, this, or countless others. The tiny children's library in our city has an entire section on homosexuality with 12 books on the subject (needless to say, all positive), free and open for all children to check out and read. If more moms like me stood up to these freaks and perverts, especially in public, maybe they'd go back in the closet.

In every account that the Bible gives of them, sodomites are violating others. My kids won't grow up with a soft-spot for people who want nothing more than to hurt others and to win them over to their disgusting lifestyle, one that will condemn them eternally to hell. If you think I am strange for being disgusted by the worst sin mentioned in the Bible, and one that even unbelievers have hated throughout centuries up until recent years, then so be it."

---- And some comments:

"Hah! They are so young and yet they know more than many of the liberals of today :) I'm glad you teach them to hate homos and that Obama is a devil :)"

----

"I am very vocal about my dislike of the homosextuals and my very pro family beliefs to anyone who will listen. As you said I fear no one because God is protecting me and my family. I think my son needs to learn to stand his ground and not let these liberal nuts a chance to spread their evil ideals."

----

If only people would just let a good Christian housewife say "i hate fags" in peace:

"Of course, fags like to prey on little kids, which is why they like to have babies via IVF. Tell that to all the supposed Christians who run to the fertility clinic because after popping the pill their whole life they are shocked if they can't get pregnant suddenly on their own timetable. Thank you for supporting and financing the medical science that goes into giving gays access to innocent victims.

No comments on this post. I don't care what all you fag-loving liberals think, I wish you would stop reading my blog anyway."

----

Oh what the hell, the "faggots" can't have all the fun. So why not a Christmas dose of Hating The Blacks:

"I would like to clarify, once and for all, that Black activists are the real racists. They are the ones who label African-Americans as an abused minority, which they are not. In turn, too many Black kids grow up with a chip on their shoulder, thinking Uncle Sam owes them a living, and viewing white people as the root of all their problems. It is no wonder so many of them grow up to live off government support, which in essence makes them enslaved to the government. Instead, somebody should have taught them that white or black, red or yellow, you have to work hard to make a living, and that griping about what wrong was done to your great-great-grandpa by people who are long dead will not make your life any easier. That instead of fighting the idealistic battle of a Marxist criminal, they would be better off investing time in their families and freeing themselves from dependence on the US government. Merry Christmas everyone !!!"

---- And the comment from Salena:

"Interesting post! I always thought Kwanzaa was a "nation of Islam" holiday. You are absolutely correct about the black activists being the racists. We live in Mississippi. Mississippi has a bad reputation for race relations. Honestly, though, most of the white people are not nearly as racists and hate-filled as the black people. There are exceptions on both sides of course."

----

And all good Christians hope the President-Elect will die:

"I get so sick of so-called Christians defending the wicked president-elect, Obama, who sees nothing wrong with partial-birth abortions, not to mention so many other issues. This man is evil, twisted, and perverted, and the sooner he drops dead the better."

----

And all good Christians live in a gated compound with a guard dog and multiple weapons in the bedroom:

"Since my husband is in the alarm business, we have a very extensive alarm system at the house complete with cameras and all the bells and whistles. That is, if they get past the 6 ft wall around our property and the dog. But yes, I have two guns in my bedroom, and have no problem using them.

The other night, we actually had a false alarm, probably from the wind rattling the back door. The siren that it sets off is VERY loud, it could wake the dead. My husband was home that night, but I jumped out of bed and cocked the semiautomatic rifle without even thinking about letting him handle it because it didn't even occur to me. He took the gun from me and checked to make sure nobody was in the house (we didn't think there was, because they would have had to make it past the dog first).

Honestly, I am never scared even when I am home alone. I know that God can protect me no matter what the case. I sleep like a baby."

----

So with all of this, should we be shocked to learn that Good Christian Mrs. Steven Anderson believes that women should not vote or serve in any public office?

"personally, I would never vote for McCain because of his beliefs, and the fact that the vice president would be a woman. My husband is voting for Chuck Baldwin. I don't vote because I don't think women should vote, but that's a different subject.

As to the voting thing: I do not think that women should be in authority, because the Bible says so. (1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.) While that verse is speaking about women in church, it is a principle found in the Bible that men are supposed to be the leaders. When this country was started, not only were only men allowed to vote, but they had to own land in order to vote!

I guess a modern-day comparison would be if you tried to vote in a business meeting of a company that you do not own any stock in. You can't do that, because only those who actually own the company will vote in the best interest of it. By allowing every welfare-recipient to vote, they will of course vote for someone like Obama who wants to take money from hard working people and give handouts to the lazy. But I digress.

It's not that women weren't allowed to vote because they are less smart or inferior. The idea was more that the vote went to the head of the household.

Even so, men are better leaders, because women are naturally designed as followers.

The majority of men oppose abortion, yet it is legal because women can vote."

---

This face-furry mandood concurs, and addz that from a home schoolerly perspective, the baby Jeebus and King David both decree the wimmin must be silent, cowering slaves of Ted Haggard-like men.

How Spartan of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate is for the weak of spirit.

Blogger said...

Get all your favorite alcoholic drinks at Duty Free Depot!

All the popular brand name drinks for unbeatable discounted prices.